Nintex is a leading global provider of Nintex Workflow Engine for Sharepoint, which is implemented in over 4,000 companies in 90 countries.
Nintex Workflow is a system which can reflect the business processes within Microsoft Sharepoint. Nintex Workflow is available in three versions, license:, Enterprise, Standard and Workgroup tailored to the needs of the organization with the possibility of further development. A characteristic feature of “Nintex” is the ability to design a process for users without programming skills.
The main features of the system include:
- Full availability from Microsofr Sharepoint,
- 100% of Microsoft SharePoint technology,
- graphical process modeler technology “drag and drop”,
- Integration with other Microsoft products,
- modeling the functionality of the forms (including InfoPath),
- Integration with Microsoft tools (calendar, Lync, CRM),
- Messages sent via e-mail, sms,
- LazyAproval tool (easy answers sent by email to accept the job),
- change processes during their implementation,
- available plug-ins and presets to external systems.
From 2012, Nintex Workflow is also offered by the company Suncode. For further information, please contact with our sales department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.